Please note: Author having multiple papers is required to register for each paper
Last Date of Registrations
|ICDCIT Main Conference Authors/Papers/Co-Authors||5th Nov 2022|
|Camera-ready paper submission||29th October 2022|
|Workshop participants||To be Declared|
|Ph.D. Research Symposium Authors/Co-Authors||31st Dec 2022|
|Student Research Symposium Authors/Co-Authors||31st Dec 2022|
(Date of registration for all satellite events along with Non-authors will be updated soon)
Bank Details for Registration Fee Payment
|Online/Wire transfer from Inidia & Outside India|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
|Branch Name||KIIT Branch|
|Beneficiary A/C Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Beneficiary A/C Number||50100089493188|
Instructions for Registration Fee Payment
- Participants can use the RTGS/ NEFT / WIRE TRANSFER mode for paying the registration fee.
- Authors paying registration fees through RTGS/ NEFT / Wire Transfer should use the following information
Authors need to Upload (scanned PDF copy only) their bank transaction slip using the google form link.
- Authors must email the scanned PDF copy of the filled registration form along with their bank transaction slip to [email protected] .
For any correspondence contact:
Dr Abhaya Kumar Sahoo,
Dr Pratyusa Mukherjee
Registration Chair, ICDCIT-2023
School of Computer Engineering
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751024, India
Mobile: +91 9861443456, +91 9861937376
- Each accepted paper needs to be registered by at least one of its authors and must be presented during the conference, for publication (online) in the LNCS proceeding, Springer.
- All registration fees specified are excluding bank charges.
- If any author has multiple papers accepted then he/she has to register for each paper.
- Authors permanently residing (working) in India can only make payment in Indian Rupees.
- All other authors including Indians currently residing or working in other countries should make payment in USD.
- This fee is transferable to another author in case there is a change in the presenting author.
- Registration fees do not include accommodation and travel expenses.