ICDCIT 2022 invites PhD students to submit their completed summarized thesis for the 1st PhD Research Symposium. The PhD Research Symposium aims to provide an international forum for highlighting the student research accomplishments in Computer Science. The Symposium will provide an opportunity for the researchers to get ideas for a problem to investigate and narrow down accurately the problem they want to study. The industry people will be facilitated to know about the current research work & materialize the research work into industrial applications. The academicians can also be benefited by knowing about the current research scenario, by which they can guide their students to carry out research in the proper direction.
The Research Symposium will be held from 19th – 23rd January 2022, where all participants of accepted book chapters (passed through a review process) will be invited to showcase their research work.
PhD Research Symposium solicits original chapters in any area of Computer Science and Engineering not limited to the topics listed below:
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analysis
- Speech Processing
- Wireless sensor Network
- Security and Cryptography
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing
- Software Defined Networks
- Wireless Communication
- Embedded Systems & Processors
- Algorithms and Complexity
Intended participants must submit a 5-page synopsis of their thesis for the initial review by our experts. In case the thesis got selected then the authors need to further, submit a summarized thesis of minimum 20 pages for the final review within the next 10 days, as the first authors and optionally co-authored by supervisor(s). The summarized thesis should include sufficient information about the problem statement, scientific & technical approaches used to solve the problem, along with the result analysis of the work to review and judge the worth of the research. The summarized thesis must have a similarity index of not more than 20% (including self). We will check the similarity index at our end through turnitin. There should be a minimum of two Scopus indexed journal/conference publications as a part of the thesis work and the thesis preferably awarded in the last two years. The submissions should be in PDF format. The write-up should be presented in Springer format and the papers should be submitted electronically through Easy Chair. Based on the jury’s recommendation the symposium will present the best thesis award.
The submission link for 2022PRS is: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=2022prs
- At least one of the authors of each accepted book chapter must register and present the work in person at the conference.
- Selected book chapters of the symposium will be published in the book series of “Smart Innovation, Systems, and Technologies” by Springer.
- Book will be indexed by SCOPUS, EI Compendex, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST), SCImago, DBLP. All books published in the series are submitted for consideration in Web of Science.
- Last date for submission of synopsis:
3rd September 2021
- Book chapter acceptance (Preliminary) notification to authors:
17th October 2021
- Final Submission of the book chapter (Camera-ready):
24th October 2021
- Book chapter acceptance (Final):
30th October 2021