Aim and Objective of the Symposium:
ICDCIT 2022 invites undergraduate, graduate, and PhD students to submit their research work in 12th Student Research Symposium on IOT and Artificial Intelligent in Healthcare. The symposium will be held during 19th – 23rd January, 2022, where student author of accepted papers (passed through a review process) will be invited to showcase their research work.
The next era will be defined by the connections between physical things and the Internet. Integrating healthcare with IoT features through medical devices will help improve the quality of medical service. This is of great importance especially for the elderly, patients with chronic conditions and people who need long-term supervision.This Symposium aims to provide a forum for presenting and discussing state-of-the-art and future perspectives on Internet of Things and AI in Healthcare. Industry experts, researchers, and academics are gathering to share ideas and experiences surrounding frontier technologies, breakthroughs, innovative solutions, research results, as well as initiatives related to multimedia technologies and enhanced learning, and their applications. The Symposium will mainly focus on the convergence of IoT and AI technologies for e-health, e-care, lifestyle, aging population, smart personal living applications, etc.
All topics relevant to 12th Student Research Symposium on IOT and Artificial Intellegenge in Healthcare, and listed in ICDCIT 2022 CFP (icdcit.ac.in), are of interest to this Symposium. The Symposium will provide an opportunity for students to discuss and explore their research interests and career objectives with their peers and with a panel of established researchers in AI and IOT.
Students Symposium solicits original papers in any area of Computer Science and Engineering not limited to the topics listed below:
- Artificial intelligence and IoT for Healthcare
- Machine learning and IoT for Healthcare
- Transfer learning and IoT for Healthcare
- Data Science and IoT for Healthcare
- Artificial Intelligence for healthcare data analysis
- Machine learning for healthcare data analysis
- Machine learning for signal processing
- Artificial intelligence for signal processing
- Design and Architecture of IoT eHealth Systems
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
- Forensics, Security, Safety and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
- Collection, Transmission and Storage of the Healthcare Data in IoT
- Intelligent Data Processing and Predictive Algorithms in eHealth
- Interoperability and Standardization Issues in IoT and Healthcare
- IoT and smart textile for Health
- Medical and Sensor Data Stream Processing
- Mobile Sensing and Smartphone Sensing
- Network Communications for Health Monitoring
- Processing of Quantified Self Data
- Quantified Self Devices & Technologies
- Sensor Network Operating Systems and Resource Management
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
- Smartphone as a HealthyThing
- Telemedicine Applications
- Wearable Sensor Systems
- Wellness and Health Management Applications
- Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks
- Cloud and IoT for Healthcare
- Data Mining of Health Data on the Cloud
Intended participants must submit their research papers with the student as the first authors and co-authored by supervisor(s) and co-researchers if any. The paper should be a concise description of the problem statement, scientific and technical approach, and the results obtained so far (unpublished research results (not submitted elsewhere)). Sufficient information should be provided for the chairs and the review board members to judge the merit of the research.
The submissions should be in PDF format. The write-up should be presented in Springer edited book format with a page limit of a minimum of 12 pages and a maximum of 20 pages and the papers should be submitted electronically through Easy-chair. Based on the jury’s recommendation the symposium will present the best paper award.
Some of the selected papers of SRS 2022 will be published in the below two books.
BOOK 1. Augmented Intelligence in Healthcare: A Pragmatic and Integrated Analysis (Studies in Computational Intelligence, Springer)
BOOK 2. Connected e-Health: Integrated IoT and Cloud Computing (Studies in Computational Intelligence, Springer)
Note: Both of the books are Scopus indexed.
The Manuscript Submission and Publication Guidelines
- Student Authors will submit papers through the easy chair link only.
- The papers will be reviewed by the members of the review committee and preliminary acceptance intimation will be sent to authors.
- The selected papers will be reviewed by the technical team (reviewers) of the book editor and accordingly, authors will be notified for publication.
- The authors will do the necessary registration for the symposium and will present their respective papers during 12th SRS 2022 (in conjunction with 18th ICDCIT–2022).
- The presentation of the paper is mandatory for the inclusion of the paper in the books.
Last date for submission of paper
19th September 2021
Paper acceptance (Preliminary) notification to authors
23rd October 2021
Final Submission of the paper for the Book Chapter
30th October 2021