11th Student Research Symposium
(In conjunction with 17th ICDCIT – 2021)
7th – 10th January 2021
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
ICDCIT 2021 invites undergraduate, graduate, and PhD students to submit their research work in any area of Computer Science and Engineering including Distributed Computing and Internet Technology for 11th Student Research Symposium. The Student Research Symposium aims to provide an international forum for highlighting student research accomplishments in Computer Science in general and Distributed Computing and Internet Technology in particular. All topics relevant to ICDCIT, and listed in ICDCIT 2021 CFP (icdcit.ac.in), are of interest to this Symposium. The Symposium will provide an opportunity for students to discuss and explore their research interests and career objectives with their peers and with a panel of established researchers in Distributed Computing area.
The symposium will be held during 07th-10th January 2021, where student auther of accepted papers (passed through a review process) will be invited to showcase their research work.
Students Symposium solicits original papers in any area of Computer Science and Engineering not limited to the topics listed below:
- Distributed Algorithms
- Concurrency and Parallelism
- Performance Analysis
- Domain-Specific Architectures & Languages
- Secure Computing and Communication
- Data, Service Grid Allocations & Computations
- Cloud and P2P Systems
- Location-Based Computing
- Formal Methods
- Bio Inspired Computing
- Algorithms and Computing
- Big Data Analytics
- Grid Computing
- Database Techniques
- Semantic Web
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Web Search & Mining
- Information Retrieval
- Multi-media Systems
- QoS Analysis
- Business Processing
- Monitoring and Service Delivery
- Bidding and Negotiation
- Reputation and Trust
- Ubiquitous Computing
- IT Infrastructures
- Social Networking
- Co-operative Problem Solving
- Participatory Governance
- Environmental Resource Management
- Culture and Heritage
- Management Entertainment Systems
- Applications in Governance
- E-Healthy Applications
- E-Learning & Web 2.0
- IT for Rural India
System and Soft Computing
- Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Real-time and embedded systems
- Evolutionary Computing
- Software Engineering
- Coding Techniques
Intended participants must submit their research papers with student as the first authors and co-authored by supervisor(s) and co-researchers if any. The paper should be a concise description of the problem statement, scientific and technical approach, and the results obtained so far (unpublished research results (not submitted elsewhere)). Sufficient information should be provided for the chairs and the review board members to judge the merit of the research. The submissions should be in PDF format. The write up should be presented in Springer format with page limit not more than 6 pages and the papers should be submitted electronically through easychair. Based on the jury’s recommendation the symposium will present best paper award.
Selected papers of the symposium will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Information Technology, Published by Springer and enlisted in the approved list of UGC.
[Ref: http://www.springer.com/computer/journal/41870][ISSN: 2511-2104 (print version), ISSN: 2511-2112 (electronic version)]
The Manuscript Submission and Publication Guidelines:
- Student Authors will submit papers through easychair link by 18th August, 2020.
- The papers will be reviewed by the members of the review committee and preliminary acceptance intimation will be shared by 23rd September 2020.
- The authors of the selected papers will be asked to submit the paper in Springer template in https://www.editorialmanager.com/BJIT/default.aspx after receiving preliminary acceptance intimation. [The page length is 6 pages maximum] by 30th September, 2020. In case the paper length exceeds the prescribed limit of 6 pages, an additional payment has to be made.
- The selected papers will be reviewed by technical team of the journal and accordingly authors will be notified.
- The authors will do the necessary registration for the symposium and will present their respective paper during 11th SRS 2021 (in conjunction with 17th ICDCIT–2021).
- The presentation status will be intimated to the journal and accordingly the final decision for publishing the paper will be done by the journal editor.
Last date for submission of paper
18th August 2020
Paper acceptance (Preliminary) notification to authors
23rd September 2020
Submission of the paper to the Journal
30th September 2020
Paper acceptance (Final) and Camera ready paper submission due
Depends on Journal Review Process
Prof. Achyuta Samanta,
Founder KIIT & KISS, India
Hrushikesha Mohanty, KIIT, India
D. N. Dwivedy, KIIT, India
Samaresh Mishra, KIIT, India
Research Symposium Chairs
Manoj Kumar Mishra, KIIT, India
Amiya Ranjan Panda, KIIT, India