9th Student Research Symposium (SRS)
(in conjunction with 15th ICDCIT – 2019)
10th – 13th January 2019
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Intended participants must submit their research papers with student as the first authors and co-authored by supervisor(s) and co-researchers if any. In a separate note information on the research student like name, affiliation, advisor’s name, theme of research, degrees obtained so far, current status in their degree, and expected graduation date. A paper should be a concise description of the problem statement, scientific and technical approach, and the results obtained so far. Sufficient information should be provided for the chairs and the review board members to judge the merit of the research. The submissions should be in PDF format. The write up should be presented in Springer format with page limit not more than 6 pages and the papers should be submitted electronically through easychair. Based on the jury’s recommendation the symposium will present best paper award.
Selected papers of the symposium will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Information Technology and will be Published by Springer and enlisted in the approved list of UGC.
The Manuscript Submission Process:
- Authors will submit papers through easychair link by 17th August, 2018.
- The papers will be reviewed by the review committee and premilinary acceptance will intimation will go by 23rd September 2018.
- The authors of the selected preliminary papers will be asked to submit the paper in Springer template in https://www.editorialmanager.com/BJIT/default.aspx. [The page length is 6 pages maximum] by 30th September, 2018 In case of any increase in page length, additional payment will be made.
- The selected papers will be reviewed by technical team of the journal and accordingly authors will be notified.
- The authors will do the necessary registration for the symposium and will present their respective paper in SRS 2019.
- The presentation status will be intimated to the journal and the final decision for publishing the paper will be done by the journal editor.
Prof. Achyuta Samanta
Founder, KIIT & KISS, India
Hrushikesha Mohanty, KIIT, India
D. N. Dwivedy, KIIT, India
Samaresh Mishra, KIIT, India
Research Symposium Chair
Arup Abhinna Acharya, KIIT, India
Satarupa Mohanty, KIIT, India